where i can buy part


Old 08-20-03, 01:01 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
where i can buy part

can't seem to where i can buy a low voltage (12volt) transformer for central-air unit it operates thermostate to contactor , please help
i tryed a.p.wagner in n.y.. i live in goldsboro nc
Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-03, 01:27 PM
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: Northeastern NC On The Albemarle Sound
Posts: 10,952

Have you tried W.W. Grainger?
What brand and model is it? I know a source for all Carrier parts in Greenville. They may carry other brand items, too. I don't know.
Old 08-20-03, 01:41 PM
Ed Imeduc's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Mountain Williams Missouri
Posts: 18,389

Hey if this is for your A/C or furnace dont you need a 24 volt here and about a 40 VA. ED
Old 08-23-03, 08:48 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
thank you for your help(found it)

to old guy: thank you for your help as where , lol almost forgot about grainger's have acct. thier================================================= to ed imeduc thank you too , your advice was correct, i meant too say 24 volt and it is a 40va. , the only other problem is that wiring diagram, partlly missing , i know that the two yellow wires go too, 1, yellow go to the yand blk, and the other y go's to red ; no problem thier, but it shows white wire to the too red,and thats the part thats missing ,not sure if it's black or blue or red, that go's to the blue and blk, i thank you very much for your time chet19472000

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes