no heat

Old 01-22-00, 06:38 AM
Visiting Guest
We have a hydropulse gas fired direct vent boiler. The repairmen have been here 3 times. We have a new boiler and now a new ignition (yesterday). Had heat for several hours but now hear machine but radiators are stone cold. We are freezing. Is there anyone who can help us?

Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-00, 09:22 AM
Visiting Guest
Hello: Trudyrand

Sorry to know your furnace isn't operating correctly after the repairs.

Based on the information you posted here, <in my opinion> your only recourse is to call back the repair company you just had and DEMAND immediate service.

Again, in my opinion, there just isn't any reason nor excuse for your furnace to fail so soon after a replacement or repair. This includes all other parts or systems.

Since the heating unit is new and under warranty, the selling & service agency has no choice but to completely repair or replace the unit. Likewise, you have no choice but to call them back.

Should you expierence difficulties dealing with excuses, same day service, <call early in the morning during regular business hours and document the facts of the conversation> dealing with complete repairs from the selling-installing agency, contact the heater manufacturer directly.

This may sound harsh, if the above paragraph applies, but the manufacturer needs to be made aware your having initial new unit problems and or difficulties.

Good Luck
PS: The edited part here is to correct my total misspelling of the word conversation. YIKES: Did I blow that spelling...hahaha
------------------
Sincerely,
TomBartco
TomBartco Enterprises.
Trade:Natural Gas Energy Consultant & Technician.
Appliance Service & Repairs Rep.
Vocations:Saw & Tool Sharpening. Small Engine Repairs.
Accurate Power Equipment Company.
E-Mail:[email protected]

Personal Quote:
"Drive Safely. The Life You Save, May Be Your Own."

[This message has been edited by TomBartco (edited January 22, 2000).]