looking for odd size heat vent cover

Old 09-27-03, 06:11 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Talking looking for odd size heat vent cover

I am looking for a heat vent cover to go in the toe-space under my kitchen sink. It needs to be 2-2.5" x 14". It is the length I am having difficulty with. The longest I have been able to find is a 12" I would prefer plastic. If anyone knows where I might be able to find one in a 14" inch length I would appreciate it.
Old 09-27-03, 08:45 AM
Ed Imeduc's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Mountain Williams Missouri
Posts: 17,505
Upvotes: 0
Received 1 Upvote on 1 Post

Thats not a odd size at all. try at some HVAC shop ask for a 2"X14" floor diffuser.It will fit the kick space Thats what we use all the time. If you have built the floor up some, just cut off some of the edge on it. ED

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: