Old 10-11-03, 10:16 AM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 74
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts

I have a gas forced air furnace.It sits in the garage with the duct work in the crawl space.What advice can you give me about adding a humidifer,,type..brand,,,etc??
Old 10-11-03, 10:52 AM
Ed Imeduc's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Mountain Williams Missouri
Posts: 17,505
Upvotes: 0
Received 1 Upvote on 1 Post

A lot is in how hard is your water there. There are a lot of humidifiers out there that you could use. I would get one that is whats called a bypass drum type one. Not to hard to clean. and can get up to 18.0 gal of water a day. They can work on 24 or 115 volts. There is Lau, General, Aprilaire. Ask at a hvac shop what they use most around there where you live. ED

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: