Check Valve for Condensation Pump


Old 08-03-00, 06:36 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

I need a small check valve for my HVAC unit. I have a small pump that pumps the condensation up through a pipe running up through the attic and out to the outside of the home. It's small tube with a steel ball (the size of a marble) inside that seats against the bottom to keep the water from flowing back down into the pump unit. Do you know where I can find such a thing?
Sponsored Links
Old 08-04-00, 04:15 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

where ever that pump is sold....try plumbing supply house

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes