Bryant thermostat

Old 10-21-03, 03:22 PM
rmffore
Visiting Guest
Bryant thermostat

Does anyone know where I can purchase a programmable Bryant thermostat? if so, How much should I expect to pay? I live in MA. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-03, 03:30 PM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Thermostats have to be compatible with the type of system they are used on but are not brand specific. If you tell us what type of heat you have and if you have air conditioning, we can help you pick a thermostat.

Old 10-21-03, 04:15 PM
rmffore
Visiting Guest
bryant thermostat

i have electric heat and ac w/ a heat pump..i've heard the Bryant Tstatbbphp01 is good for my situation

Old 10-21-03, 04:27 PM
If you have a link to a web site that shows that thermostat please post it here. It would not surprise me if it is a honeywell thermostat that carries the bryant name. As long as you know it is a for a heat pump, you should be OK. That is the main concern because a heat pump thermostat is a 2 stage thermostat and functions differently than most others.

Old 10-21-03, 05:07 PM
rmffore
Visiting Guest
website

here's the site..it shows the manual...tstatbbphp01

http://www.thermostatsusa.com/BryantResidential.asp

Old 10-21-03, 05:32 PM
That stat looks like a very nice unit. I hope a few other regulars here jump in with their opinions. I am predominantly an oil guy but also do heat pump service because here in Northeast PA it leads to new oil customers.

Old 10-21-03, 07:01 PM
Looks like it may work for you.. Do you really need those "extra" like filter reminder... outdoors reading.. ect.??

checked on the price on these unit? I bet HOneywell makes this for Bryant, and gong to cost a little bit more with "Bryant's" name on it..

Check your local Home Improvement store to see if they have the honeywell for Heat Pump may be much cheaper!