Heating Furnace Help !!!

Old 09-29-04, 07:54 PM
family3
Visiting Guest
Heating Furnace Help !!!

I purchased a very old 100 year old, old !! grocery store on a very busy road for my wife to start a business in. ( Not groceries ) Antiques and Gifts.
The only problem is there is no heat in the store sales area or the attachment.
It has been closed for many years ( 14-15 ) and they took the gas furnace out and there is no longer a line available to this property.
I live in a 4-5 month cold area of OHIO and have pumped a ton of money into fix up, water, restrooms etc and now trying to focus on a reasonable heating source. I have looked everywhere and with no heating or electrical expertise, I need some advise on what to do. I do have electric to the store but no heat source. Is there a reasonable furnace ( electric ) made to heat a 25 x 25 sales room ?? Am I looking at the wrong thing.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated ! I have about 2 -3 weeks before it is too cold here and guess I should have looked at this alot earlier but spent alot of time in repairing the roof, drywalling, sub floor etc etc.

Thank you!!!

Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-04, 01:16 PM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Wink

try http://www.warmair.net and compare fuel cost there

You can go electric or you could look into LP gas there also.
yes they have electric furnace work real good . if you think you will need Ac for the summer you can look at a heat pump there . This way you get heat and the cool all in one. it also cost less to heat with a heatpump over just electric.

ED