Warm Manning 30,000 BTU Gas Heater HELP!

Old 10-14-04, 01:45 PM
hking44
Visiting Guest
Question Warm Morning 30,000 BTU Gas Heater HELP!

I have an old 30,000 BTU Warm Morning gas heater in my living room which is an addition built in either the late 60's early 70's. This should give you an idea of how old the heater is.

I need the heater serviced. It needs a desperate cleaning and every plumbing and heating company I talk to has no idea how to service it or even be able to get parts for it.

I cant find anything online about it. Is Warm Manning a brand name of a company with a different name? If I don't find someone I am in trouble!

Thank you!

Last edited by hking44; 10-14-04 at 01:56 PM. Reason: spelling
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-04, 01:40 PM
Admin Emeritus
Received 5 Votes on 4 Posts
Hello: hking44.

If the unit only needs a cleaning, try contacting the gas supplier. Minor services are provided free or for a low fee by them. If the unit is that old and there is a problem with it, parts may not be available nowhere.

If heating agents, heating service reps or heating repair persons do not know how to service the unit, at least they are honest enough to admit it. They would know if parts where available too.

The name warm morning not familar to me. Company may or may not be in business or bought out. Does not matter if not made anylonger by any other company.

Parts do not have to be made for units older than 10 years if that speific or any specific unit is not still being sold, sold well when made or not profitable to continue making parts for it, etc.