stolen furnaces what should i replace with and where should i get it


Old 11-15-04, 04:15 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Unhappy stolen furnaces what should i replace with and where should i get it

i have just purchased a house and found that the furnaces have been taken. i purchased a hud home with meager inspection and i am now trying to replace just the furnace part. the coils and compressors are still there. what i want to know is where to get just the furnace and what brands are good. i have seen many diffrent brands from rudd to goodman. also how big of a diffrence does an 80% versus a 90% or a 92%.

thank you for your time, Adam

Last edited by Doug Aleshire; 11-15-04 at 04:32 PM. Reason: No e-mail address allowed within posting
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-04, 04:28 PM
Ed Imeduc's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Mountain Williams Missouri
Posts: 18,389
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts

If you have a long cold winter there than go for the 90% Did they cut the freon lines and let air in to the coil and compressor? thats bad for the units.

Id go for Trane or Rheem. You sure the AC is ok????
if its that bad there that they took the furnace Id check all drains here they put dry cement down them and just flush the toilet one time and get out. Dont know if you can buy at them Grainger and Johnstone supply has them.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: