Lennox fuel oil pump problem

Old 01-15-06, 05:17 PM
M
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Lennox fuel oil pump problem

I just replaced the very old lennox oil burning furnace in my work shop (dead transformer) with a much newer but still older fuel oil furnace ( 1989 or so). When the guy gave me the great deal on it he said he it hadn't been run in quite a while. Needless to say when I finished getting all the wiring figured out (reading the schematics and looking at the old furnace. Turning on the furnace got me a hum from the blower moter. I removed the blower assembly and systematically started looking everything over. When I found the motor was good and the pump was varnished up to siezure I took this apart and got it all cleaned up. Fortunatly I had the old pump rebuilt several years back and was still in good shape to use the gasket although it has a different drive connection. (old one was belt drive, the new one is direct drive). Any how after getting the pump all apart and cleaned up nicely I want to make sure it goes back together correctly. Not sure on two things. What I need is a parts layout diagram of a StageOne pump. Does anyone know where to get one?
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Before this is all done I may need more help.

Thanks

Chuck

Old 01-16-06, 08:05 PM
Forum Topic Moderator
Received 41 Upvotes on 39 Posts
Pump

You might be able to find an exploded drawing on Suntec's web site, but I doubt it.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: