Carlin Model 99FRD - Manual?

Old 01-27-06, 04:32 PM
T
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Carlin Model 99FRD - Manual?

Does anyone know where i can download the manual for this burner. Otherwise i'm trying to find the proper gap settings, height from nozzle and airflow setting.
(btw my airflow is missing the decal where it shows the numbers, so I would need a measurement in inches or cm"

Old 01-27-06, 04:46 PM
Forum Topic Moderator
Received 39 Upvotes on 37 Posts
Towzzer

You should be able to get the settings from Carlin. The air setting will vary by application.

Old 01-27-06, 09:06 PM
Set the electrodes 1/4" above the centerline of the nozzle and 3/16" ahead of the nozzle. Set the gap at 1/8". The only other important setting is the retention head setting. It varies by firing rate and if you can't find it on the web, let me know what the firing rate is and I'll look it up in the Carlin tech manual.

Ken

Old 01-29-06, 03:00 PM
A
You do know that the burner needs to be adjusted correctly and hopefully with intruments to prevent the burner from making carbon monoxide.

Originally Posted by towzzer
Does anyone know where i can download the manual for this burner. Otherwise i'm trying to find the proper gap settings, height from nozzle and airflow setting.
(btw my airflow is missing the decal where it shows the numbers, so I would need a measurement in inches or cm"

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: