air-ease ultra 5 tech 80 wont run error code

Old 03-06-07, 01:22 AM
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
air-ease ultra 5 tech 80 wont run error code

I hope theres someone on these forums this time of hour that can help me figure this out. Furnace stopped running. A friend helped me shut it down and bring it back up and after a couple tries got the blower to run but the pilots would not light. Shut it down again and brought it back up and now I get 3 flashes which means Pressure switch open. Should be closed. But can no longer get the blower motor to even kick on.What does this mean and is this something I can fix? How can I tell if the fault is with the pressure switch or the ignition controller? Its getting cold in here and i have 3 kids and an elderly grandmother that I cant really do anything about till morning. (running kerosene heater for now to keep everyone warm)

Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-07, 03:56 PM
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
As for blower motor, do you mean the small one that blows the exhuast out, or the big blower to move the air in the ductwork?

If it's the small inducer motor, then that may need to be replaced... When this motor don't run the pressure switch will not close and giving the code you are geting.

Do you have oil ports on the end? if not, then may need to be replaced.