Need information on Robertshaw UNITROL gas valve

Old 01-29-08, 06:15 AM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Need information on Robertshaw UNITROL gas valve


I'm looking for some information on Robertshaw gas valves (Unitrol 7000 series).

My gas heating device (old Ideal Standard, a French brand, manufactured in 1977) needs to be fixed. Its gas valve is a Robertshaw Unitrol 7000 ER 240V series. This valve has been already changed in 2003 (same model I guess) but died a week ago.

The operator is dead and needs to be changed. I already ordered it, but I need to know the manufacturing date for the one changed in 2003 and supposedly new (but I think it was a very old one).

Do you know:

* where I can find this information (the Robertshaw email is not answering my emails)
* is there a compatible gas valve from another brand?

Thanks in advance for your help, because it’s very difficult to get details here in France.
Old 01-29-08, 12:21 PM
Ed Imeduc's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Mountain Williams Missouri
Posts: 17,505
Upvotes: 0
Received 1 Upvote on 1 Post

I cant find it. Johnstone supply have a 120V Robertshaw gas valve. Is as high as they go on power. Its a 700-451.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: