Direct vent wall furnace parts

Old 02-28-08, 03:17 PM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Direct vent wall furnace parts

I am looking for parts to a Sear's Direct vent wall Furnace. The model number is 867.721300 and the burner's part number is 507989.

Sear's has discontinued the supply of this part as well as the discontinuation of the furnace.

If anyone has a suggestion for a reasonable replacement for the unit, I would appreciate that as well. This unit is heat for my workshop, so I'm looking for something relatively inexpensive, but it has to be vented through the back.

thanks

Sponsored Links
Old 02-29-08, 01:23 PM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
In my opinion your best bet is to look into an Empire direct vent wall furnace. They come anywhere from 10,000 to 55,000 BTU models. The price will vary with the model you get of course but the retail price ranges are $700.00 for a 10K BTU with pilot ignition to $2500.00 to a 55k BTU with electronic ignition.

What is the dimensions of your workshop? Chances are you can get away with a 20,000 BTU heater with a blower as an accessory.

There are other makes of direct vent wall heaters out there by I recommend the Empires by way of reliability and ease of repair.

Their web site is http://www.empirecomfort.com/