Lennox Pulse 21

Old 10-04-08, 09:47 AM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Lennox Pulse 21

I just purchased a home with this furnace and have tried to find the filter to change it. Does anyone know where it is located.

Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-08, 12:34 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
We have an older Lennox Pulse in one of the rentals and it has this giant like 4 inch thick filter in it's own slide-out metal faced plastic housing mounted in the cold air return just before it enters the bottom of the furnace. Quite obvious. Don't know if this helps you or not.

On all furnaces, filters are either mounted in the cold air return there, or are inside the blower compartment of a furnace.

Old 10-04-08, 07:09 PM
Allan,

Most of the time, the filter is in the blower compartment. Remove the upper door, and then the lower door.

The filter is in a track on the side.

Being that you just got the home, have you fired off this furnace yet? Be aware that these are not your standard gas furnace, they make a pulsing noise.. Other than that, they are great furnace for it's time!

Old 10-06-08, 01:27 PM
thanks

Originally Posted by Jay11J View Post
Allan,

Most of the time, the filter is in the blower compartment. Remove the upper door, and then the lower door.

The filter is in a track on the side.

Being that you just got the home, have you fired off this furnace yet? Be aware that these are not your standard gas furnace, they make a pulsing noise.. Other than that, they are great furnace for it's time!
thanks you I will check and I have the furnace on its louder than what I am used to but as long as it works I am ok with it

Old 06-21-09, 12:36 PM
Lennox Pulse Furnace - filter

I checked the blower compartment but did not find a filter. Any idea where else I can look? My furnace / ac shut off 2 days ago and the thermostat is flashing the word "filter" on it. I was just running the fan to keep air moving but now I'd like to turn on the ac.
Thank you.

Old 06-21-09, 01:04 PM
Does your home have one central return, or diffrent return in each rooms?

Have you looked for a cover between the return drop, and the furnace itself?

If you can post a photo of your system.

I've never seen a t-stat shut down the system if it flashes "Filter", it just there to remind you it's time to change the filter till you hit reset.