Trying to wire Enterprise-Fawcett Oil Fired Forced Air Furnace

Old 11-09-08, 08:41 PM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Trying to wire Enterprise-Fawcett Oil Fired Forced Air Furnace

Nice site!

Furnace model OL106 s/n 20266
Burner model Fawcett OB3 s/n 48150

I recently acquired this furnace. The burner was removed for storage, and line in / thermostat were removed. I'm trying to hook it back up, but do not have any reference material.

I have been able to make sense out of some of it:

I have the burner motor, flame sensor, and ignitor wired correctly leading back to the ignition control. (Honeywell unit). There are three wires coming from this, Orange, Black, and White. The front of the ignition control has 4 terminals, labelled FFTT, where two black wires are leading to the flame sensor. This is connected.

At the moment, there is no tstat. Can the two TT terminals be bridged for testing purposes?

I am unsure of exactly how to tie in this ignition control with 120 VAC line voltage and the Fan limit control. (Also Honeywell).

There are three wires from the fan limit control. one on the right is blue, entering the section labelled LIMIT, one on the left is yellow, labelled FAN, and there is a black wire at the bottom. The blue and black wires I am unsure how to tie in to line and igntion control. The yellow FAN wire is connected to the fan motor.

Any assistance would be most appreciated. If there is a generic wiring diagram out there that would help, I'd love a link.. Thank You

Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-08, 09:10 PM
Wink

Inside the cover of the control there should be a wire schematic . Dont try and run the unit by TT till you have that fan limt control wired in. So if it gets hot it will turn off the burner. If it has set that long put a new nozzle in it also.

Old 11-10-08, 04:44 AM
Hello Ed, Thanks for the reply.

The inside cover does not speak to how to wire in the fan limiter. Is the lower wire on the limiter meant to go to ground?

Thanks

Old 11-10-08, 09:51 AM