Old 12-12-00, 02:34 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Sorry guy I gave you the wrong advice.Due to the high flue temps of a wood stove you can use the kit provided.It's probably coated to prevent(the black portion) to cut down on corrosion.Hey other TECHS help me out on this one.There are several flues to use,I believe one is "METLBESTOS" and the other is something like "DUOVENT".I had "B VENT" on the mind,I could not find the info in my GAS CODE book but believe the higher temps of a wood stove would not be suitable for "B VENT".PDF
Sponsored Links
Old 12-13-00, 03:24 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Hey PDF for your future reference: Standard smoke pipe can be used w/ 6" clearance of anything flamable and B-vent for the whole thing.
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: