GMP075-3, Bad Board??

Old 10-03-10, 01:32 AM
R
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
GMP075-3, Bad Board??

Tried to turn on the furnace this morning and it would not kick on. Looked at the circuit board and the status light was continuously blinking. The error code means "incorrect primary polarity" or "incorrect twinning". I reversed the transformer's primary polarity and had the same issue, so I put them back. I detected 24v power coming out of the transformer. After sometime checking out the hardware, wires, ground connections, and board, I noticed some burn spots on the back of the board near the bottom right relay in the first pic.

The model board I have is 1012-83-9335A. See pics of board and burn spot, could this be the culprit??

Whats the best place to get a new board? If the same board model is not available, which ones are compatible?

Old 10-03-10, 02:56 PM
Forum Topic Moderator
Received 35 Votes on 33 Posts
The board has had it. Both Honeywell & White-Rodgers make "universal" replacement boards.

The part number you listed is NOT a Goodman part number but rather one from United Technologies (Carrier, Bryant, etc.). I suspect this board from White-Rodgers will work.
http://www.emersonclimate.com/Docume..._Unvrsl_SS.pdf

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: