Lennox Pulse won't start

Old 10-19-10, 07:33 AM
C
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Lennox Pulse won't start

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lennox Pulse 21 - GSR21Q3-80 with a JC 73K8601 ignition control
The unit will not run. I have 24v at call for heat, the led is lit on the ignition control, but there is not 120v at the control or the purge blower. My first thought was that the control was bad.
The sequence of operation states that the heat demand must pass thru a fan relay, a heat relay, two gas limits and the pressure switch to enable the ignition control.
Question 1: Does the lit led on the ignition control tell me that the switches and limits have been made or do I have to go back and check them?
The troubleshooting section states that if the led is lit and the purge doesnt work, to do gas and air checks first. If all checks out and the ignition control is not getting 120v, then its probably the control.
Question 2: What components are checking for proper gas and air flow before allowing 120v to pass thru to the igniton control?
Thanks

Old 10-19-10, 03:04 PM
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Looking at the manual, says if red LED is lit, turn off power for at least 3 secs.. if it stays lit, then says replace board.

Did you turn off the power, and turn it back on?

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: