changing filer


Old 12-15-00, 11:59 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
I have a new Janitrol furnace, model #GMP075-3. Where is the filter located and how do I get to it?
Sponsored Links
Old 12-15-00, 01:57 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Call install people

Call your install company.They should have run you thru the paces on customer maintenance,explained system operation and answered your ?s at that time.Where was your filter located prior to the change out?If your new system incorporates a filter make sure you remove your existing filter if it is in a hinged return grille.PDF
Old 12-15-00, 02:29 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Goodman's filter rack is in the lower front panel of the furnace, if the filter accessory was installed. Most companay's will cut a filter slot into the return air duct near where it goes into the furnace. Call the installing comapany and ask, as PDF suggests, if you can't find one.
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: