need routine maintenance manual

Old 01-24-11, 06:26 AM
G
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
need routine maintenance manual

Still trying to get the burners out of my Hamilton GD075-3 REV S. They don't just slip out of there. They are all 3 tack welded to an L - channel metal strip, the pilot tube and thermocoupler are screwed to the L- channel too. If I unhook the pilot tube and thermocoupler, how do they come out from there, the end closest to me, is hooked to the gas line also, I may be able to get them off of that, but then I have no idea if they are connected at the back, and I'd have to take apart the whole back of the furnace to get to the other end of them. It would help to know exactly what I have to do before I tear into it, and have to do without heat till I can get them out, clean them, then get them back in and fired up. Just a simple routine maintenance picture or 2 of how to do this would help, or just someone that has worked on this same model before, to help me with this.

Old 01-24-11, 04:12 PM
Forum Topic Moderator
Received 41 Upvotes on 39 Posts
I've never heard of Hamilton but if you take some pictures, wide angle & close up from various angles, I'm sure we can tell you how to get the burners out. Pictures are best posted on photobucket.com or similar site then a link to the album posted here.

You might want to try here: HAMILTON HOME PRODUCTS - Hamilton Online Store

Old 01-24-11, 05:07 PM
Super Moderator
Received 85 Upvotes on 77 Posts
Call them here!!!! Ask them it a 1-800 #

Contact Hamilton Home Products, Inc.

Mike NJ

Old 01-24-11, 05:32 PM
G
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
I don't have a camera, I'll try to call them and see if I can order a manual. Thanks guys!

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: