York diamond 80

Old 04-01-11, 10:53 AM
J
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
York diamond 80

I have a York Diamond 80, model p2mpd furnace, about 11 yrs old. It ran well all winter until I noticed a gas leak in gas pipe leading to furnace. Gas was shut off, valve replaced, secure leak. Furnace started all right after this chore.
It worked well for about 2 days, then the flue blower would come on, you could hear a click when gas valve was to open and it did not, also ignite item does not glow like it should and allow the gas valve to feed burners. I have checked all that I could think of, even replaced gasket on vent chamber to make sure there was no air leak, code is either 3 flashes or 1 at different time. I would check high limit switch if I knew where it is located, I don't have manual or schematic to check.. Also I have read that there is possible a "reset" switch that can be reset, where is it?
Thanks...

Last edited by hvactechfw; 04-01-11 at 12:40 PM. Reason: do not hijack another thread, it can become confusing on which problem you are talking about between different poster's
Old 04-01-11, 12:35 PM
Forum Topic Moderator
Received 41 Upvotes on 39 Posts
Have you checked on the inside of the blower compartment door? The wiring diagram is usually attached there.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: