Go Back  DoItYourself.com Community Forums > Heating, Cooling, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and T-Stat Controls > Gas and Oil Home Heating Furnaces
Reload this Page >

White-Rodgers Integrated Furnace Control Circuit Board Module IMG50A51-405 board

White-Rodgers Integrated Furnace Control Circuit Board Module IMG50A51-405 board

Old 07-21-11, 12:38 PM
B
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts

I am looking for a way to identify the components on this board Module# D340021P01. I have a burnt diode (CR2) and a capacitor (C22) on the board, and I need to replace. Asking if anyone can guide me to a schematic or solid state parts/components list for this board. Thanks.

Old 07-21-11, 01:40 PM
Super Moderator
Received 85 Upvotes on 77 Posts
Hi,

The components themselfs have #'s to identify what they are. IMO I dont think you need the schematic.

The caps have different markings by what type of cap the are. Caps are fairly simple.

Diodes are alittle harder. You need to follow component identification system.

Get your magnifier out and let us know.

You could always call white rodgers and ask.

Mike NJ

Old 07-21-11, 02:28 PM
B
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Components

Looked through a jewelers glass and found for the diode either a "1N4004" or a "IN404". This is a brownish glass colored diode that I suspect is for rectifying. The capacitor has a marking of a letter "M" within a larger letter "C" and has 104 over an M55. It is blue (I think it is a plastic multi-layered capacitor).

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: