Go Back  DoItYourself.com Community Forums > Heating, Cooling, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and T-Stat Controls > Gas and Oil Home Heating Furnaces
Reload this Page >

My blower won't stop, I need some help, and yes I've read all the other posts :)

My blower won't stop, I need some help, and yes I've read all the other posts :)

Old 12-05-11, 09:45 AM
E
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts

As the title implies my blower will no stop running on my furnace. The tstat is set to OFF and auto fan and it still runs unless I turn it off at the breaker. I have read all of the posts regarding relays and limit controls but to be honest I have no idea what I am looking at when I remove the cover. Here is a pic of what I see, help me out if possible. From what I can tell I have a PGE furnace/AC unit. The tstat is recently replaced and connected according to the instructions. I have also included a pic of the model number and serial tag inside the unit.

[IMG][/IMG][IMG] [/IMG]

Old 12-05-11, 12:49 PM
G
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
One possibility is the thermostat is running the furnace fan only. So you might see how you can eliminate that possibility. I personally would not mess with the circuit board as it will just make trouble for the technician you call to fix it.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: