Go Back  DoItYourself.com Community Forums > Heating, Cooling, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and T-Stat Controls > Gas and Oil Home Heating Furnaces
Reload this Page >

Tempstar 7000 NatGas Furnace - water in Draft Inducer Fan - Need a Service Manua

Tempstar 7000 NatGas Furnace - water in Draft Inducer Fan - Need a Service Manua

Old 03-16-12, 11:16 AM
D
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts

Hello All

I have a 1994-ish Inter City Products Tempstar 7000 model NUGK075DG09. I just replaced the draft inducer fan blower complete. I'm getting water inside of it and am trying to find a PDF version of the service manual. I'm familiar with working on some of the easy stuff on it - I replaced the fan timer module a few years back and the draft inducer just a few days ago, but I'm trying to figure out what else is inside of the furnace and how far I can get inside without having to disconnect the gas supply. I've been an electronics tech for over 20 yrs so I'm not afraid of working on anything and having a service manual makes things very nice.

I'm only hesitant to dive in blindly in cases where high voltage, high current, and/or high explosives are present, so I like to read the manual first before proceeding.

Please help & Thanks,
Dan G.

Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-12, 04:59 PM
Received 2 Votes on 2 Posts
that is a 90% efficient furnace and it is normal to get some condensate in the blower assy.

Old 03-16-12, 06:27 PM
Forum Topic Moderator
Received 19 Votes on 17 Posts
Here's a link: http://icpindexing.toddsit.com/docum...20PART%202.pdf

Maybe it will help.

Last edited by hvactechfw; 03-16-12 at 09:13 PM. Reason: Corrected link
Old 03-16-12, 10:37 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Please describe in detail why you think there is a problem with the furnace.