carrier infinity heater

Old 09-25-12, 04:57 AM
B
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
carrier infinity heater

Hi I have a carrier infinity heater. Last year I was having problems with the hi speed motor not kicking on and had unit serviced. Turns out it was a clogged water trap. Service guy cleaned it out. This year I'm having the same issue. does someone know how to remove and clean this trap ?? I'm having the unit serviced again but can't be until end of October. I'd like to clean this myself if possible. I was able to push to 2 plastic tabs and loosten the trap from the heater , but how do i get the thin apart ??

thanks

Old 09-25-12, 05:25 PM
Received 4 Upvotes on 4 Posts
how do i get the thin apart ??

What is thin?

post a picture please.

Old 09-28-12, 05:29 AM
B
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Thanks for responding to my post. I've included two pictures...sorry for the poor quality not much lite. It seems to me last winter that the service tech was able to take this apart. I am able to push the two tabs and loosten it from the heater but can't get it apart. the only other thing the tech did was to clean the sensor (hmmm I forgot how he did that , any ideas ?). Actually he did that first and it didn't help. Heater will kick on...low dc motor will start but unit will error out before the hi speed motor kicks on.

Attached Images   

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: