Armstrong Ultra SX90 LP gas furnace

Old 12-17-12, 10:00 AM
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
helli guys. im having trouble with the furnace again. since i still.have the new ignition control module model 261008 im goin to go ahead and replace it. the powe is off and the switch is off that kills the power to the.furnace. on the.first step i realized that my module has a space for two red wires that connect to the 1 mv post. my new module.doesnt have enough room for two wires should i cut out a piece of the plastic so.bith.wires will fit? has anyone run.into.this.before? ill post a pic shortly sorry for all punctuationand spelling.errors my computer is down and im.using my phone. thanks

sorry guys just realized the company that sent me the part shipped me a capable controls part model 261008 instead of the Honeywell part that you guys told me I would need to order Model S 8610U 3009. the invoice shows that I ordered the correct part but they sent me a capable controls. the manual that came with doesn't list the Honeywell model numberas being compatibleso I'm going to contact the company and try to get the correct part. has anyone ever used a capable controls part? thanks and I'll keep you posted.

Last edited by Eternia67; 12-17-12 at 10:31 AM.
Sponsored Links