EK System 2000 in New Hampshire

Old 04-12-13, 12:48 PM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
EK System 2000 in New Hampshire

Hi,

I know there have been many threads on EK System 2000 mine is not another how good is it or anything, I guess it is ok, I bought a house that already had it so I am stuck with it for now. What I would like to know is does anyone out there most likely from NH that know of anyone that services them in southern NH? I have called EK and they gave a a few but a couple of the companies are oil dealers and I do not trust them to make my system as efficient as it can be since they sell oil and they won't even work on it unless you are one of their customers anyway. So I would like to know if any one can PM me some heating/plumbing people that know or have worked on EK System 2000 and also if any of you know of good site to purchase parts for the system 2000 like a plate heat exchanger? Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-13, 06:51 PM
Forum Topic Moderator
Received 1 Vote on 1 Post
Don't paint all oil companies with the same brush. Actually they have more intrest in your equipment's efficiency than does an independent. The oil company doesn't want you switching fuels whereas the independent doesn't care as long as you continue to use him for service. I worked for an oil company for 20+ years & we did our best to insure a customers equipment was running as efficently as possible.