Replacing vacuum switch on Furnace

Old 12-31-13, 07:19 AM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: MO
Posts: 244
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Replacing vacuum switch on Furnace

My .47" WC vacuum switch is bad. I tested vacuum, which is more than adequate (probabbly more than 1" WC). I am struggling to find exact replacement online (Honeywell 49L9001 0.47" WC)

Would it be OK to use a 0.50" WC switch??
Old 12-31-13, 04:58 PM
Grady's Avatar
Forum Topic Moderator
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Delaware, The First State
Posts: 12,682
Received 41 Upvotes on 39 Posts
If you are pulling 1" wc, you could easily go with the .50 switch.
Old 12-31-13, 06:33 PM
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: United States
Posts: 2,768
Received 141 Upvotes on 133 Posts
FURNACE PARTS OUTLET has it. .47wc. $35.36.
If this is what your looking for.

It's actually a pressure switch.

EBay. Type in: .47"WC pressure switch. Brand new. $35.00. Free shipping.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: