Views: 570
Size:  25.7 KBName:  IMG_1601.jpg
Views: 447
Size:  31.4 KBName:  IMG_1602.jpg
Views: 768
Size:  24.3 KBName:  IMG_1603.jpg
Views: 413
Size:  22.0 KB

Hello all! We have a gas furnace, electric/electronic(?) ignition, and all of a sudden it will not come on. I have tried turning thermostat all the way down, waiting a while turning it back up until I hear the click and the blower/etc, I have tried turning the gas knob off and the on/off switch off and waiting up to even 20-30 minutes and turning knob and switch back to on, nothing of that sort worked.
I cannot seem to find anything telling me what brand/model etc this is, I do see several things that say "Honeywell" on them but that is all. Any help please?
Thanks!

Old 01-13-14, 11:12 AM
G
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Do you see a metal plate with the letters BTU anywhere on it? That is probably where the furnace serial number and model number are. Perhaps post more pictures and someone will see it. Maybe more details of whats on the metal plates in the pictures you have.

You say when you turn the thermostat up you hear a click and you also hear the blower. Normally does the blower come on after the burners ignite? Maybe post a video of what it does when you turn the thermostat up.

Old 01-16-14, 05:34 PM
J
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
There's multiple things that need to be checked here. If your comfortable troubleshooting and have a multimeter and jumper wires. Let me know.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: