Pressure Switch tubing

Old 02-28-14, 09:26 AM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 20
Upvotes: 0
Received 1 Upvote on 1 Post
Pressure Switch tubing

Had a tear on the end of the tubing where it slides over the nipple on a pressure switch. Just cut the torn end off, but now its obviously shorter, and too short if I have to do it again. I've only seen the tubing available with the purchase of a switch.

Anywhere I can get/order it by the foot or what are the alternatives I can pick up for when the time arrives?

Old 02-28-14, 09:31 AM
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Wet side of Washington state.
Posts: 16,321
Received 38 Upvotes on 30 Posts
Is this for the draft proving switch on a furnace? If so then it is probably a silicone rubber formula to withstand high heat. Here is a link to a company that sells tubing specifically for a Lennox furnace (they probably have others but this is the one I found recently and bookmarked). They sell it in various lengths including a variety pack that has several lengths. This six-inch piece is the best price-per-inch of the lot.

Lennox 98L786 Tubing 6 Inch
Old 02-28-14, 09:32 AM
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Hamilton County, Ohio
Posts: 3,927
Upvotes: 0
Received 2 Upvotes on 2 Posts
Take it to any auto parts store. They can match the size and cut you whatever length you need.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: