Furnace mother board bracket


Old 07-25-16, 12:25 AM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 1
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Furnace mother board bracket

Hello. I have a goodman furnace/central air unit in my house. The control board attached to the squirrel cage housing has a broken bracket. Does anyone know what the bracket is called and where I can get a new one?
Old 07-25-16, 12:38 AM
PJmax's Avatar
Group Moderator
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Northern NJ - USA
Posts: 61,466
Received 1,419 Votes on 1,312 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

I have never replaced one of those brackets nor have I ever seen one available for purchase.
If you post the model number for the furnace I can check but I think you'll need to fabricate your own bracket.
Old 07-25-16, 01:28 PM
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 1
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Sorry for the different username Facebook login was being dumb. I don't have the model number at the moment. I have looked at 5 online furnace supply stores and found nothing. Thanks for the input though.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: