York blower

Old 12-17-21, 07:28 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Dec 2021
Posts: 1
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
York blower

I have a York Diamond 80 furnace. This is a in line fuse of some type that is in line between the control board and the blower. Does anyone know where to by these?
Old 12-17-21, 10:00 PM
PJmax's Avatar
Group Moderator
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Jersey
Posts: 62,067
Received 3,422 Upvotes on 3,068 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

That is a 1/4" slide crimp dual male splice. (not a fuse)
That's used for giving you the ability to select the heating blower speed.

One side connects to the fan center blower relay and the other side connects to the proper blower motor speed winding.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: