Eureka!!!!

Old 03-19-03, 03:47 PM
Thumbs up Eureka!!!!

hooray, all the snow has melted from my yard!!!!!!! i guess a couple of days in the 60s and 70s helps

Sponsored Links
Old 03-19-03, 03:49 PM
Well, that's a different note from "Let is snow"! I can't believe that I am actually able to wear shorts during the day. Very nice. Cool for me, and blinding for others LOL (me and my moon tan).

Kay

Old 03-19-03, 05:18 PM
It has been raining here all winter.

This morning I noticed what appeared to be rust forming on the dogs.

Old 03-20-03, 06:46 AM
hey kay, up here we call that "moon tan", basement legs, cause it looks like youve been locked in the basement!!!
Chris, thats nothing a good coat of rustoleum wont fix!!My pup is thrilled she can go outside and actually allow her feet to touch the ground. before the thaw, she'd run out, do her bidness, and run back in all without touching the ground!!LOL
OK maybe a bit of exageration, but im sure you get my point!!!

Old 03-20-03, 06:53 AM
We had a rat terrier that would do that too. Funny to watch since they can cover a lot of ground and it seems they rarely touch it!

Kay

Ps. How do you know that you have a moon or basement tan?

You're in a pair of shorts sitting at the computer and your kids don't see you because you blend into the white walls!

Or...you're in shorts and a tanktop, its overcast out but everyone puts on their sunglasses when you walk into view.

K

Old 03-20-03, 07:02 AM
goin to OC, MD. this weekend to work on losing the basement legs, we'll be playin on the beach, but im sure no water play!!
BTW not a we trip, the kids will be with.

Old 03-20-03, 07:13 AM
Still a good trip to take, though. Sometimes things just aren't right if you don't share them with the kids.

What is OC? I'm not familiar with Maryland. My husband will be going to Baltimore sometime in the near future and would like to try to visit him when he goes. I've heard a lot of good things about MD and that I should visit if I can.

Kay

Old 03-20-03, 12:41 PM
Ocean City. awesome place, my mom has a place near there. i hear Balto is nice,with the seport an all there's a lot to see. its a 4 hr drive from there to OC. thats where we end up going for vaca. not just in summer, but also year round. theres less to do off season, but sometimes its just nice to go somewhere where the phone doesnt ring, and the Fire pager doesnt reach!!
the kids cant wait. they wanted to leave this morning. DON'T TEMPT ME!!!!