Hello? WMD's, where are you?

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-03, 11:55 AM
MsChip said:
One can only hope that the powers that be over this forum won't revert back to the days of book burnings while over zealously attempting to stifle the free exchange of opinions and ideas.

I think every point you have tried to make, STINKS! Do I have the right to say that, to your face MsChip? U bet I do.

Today I remember those I knew & those I did not, who gave the most important thing we have to give. Part of that was to keep forever, the right to speak freely.

So I will defend your right to speak your mind, as I would hope you would stand up for me, & my right of Firearms ownership.

As for your post above, I know Kay is a good American, & will not censor you, unless you break the DIY rules.

To all my fellow Vets. Thank you for your service to our Great Country. I wish all of us came home, to enjoy the Freedoms paid for by the Blood of Patriots.

God Bless America

Sponsored Links
Old 05-27-03, 09:24 PM
MsChip
Visiting Guest
marturo, do you honestly think I'd care if you told me your opinions to my face?? *LOL* Well, I suppose that all depends if you're buying the rounds at the time, or if I'm buying the rounds. Next time, though...when you criticize my posts, you might gain my attention more if you actually provided an explaination as to WHY you feel my opinions stink. Maybe then I'd be interested in buying the first round.

Speaking of supporting "arms"....glad you brought that up. To all my fellow military defense contractors out there, looks like Bush is giving us MORE money. Awe, what we can do with $400.5 Billion dollars. I think I may just ask for that raise tomorrow.

Old 05-28-03, 12:42 PM
Don't throw those yellow ribbons away just yet!

MsChip asked:
marturo, do you honestly think I'd care if you told me your opinions to my face??

No MsChip I don't. It also seems you have no interest in what anyone else thinks either.

It's sad to find a person with so much intellect, yet so little common sense. You have read quite a few very good reasons, from other members, including some First Responders.

As for your comment about the yellow ribbons, those ribbons represent living human beings. Some of us fly those ribbons because, we want our family members to come home alive.

You said:
you might gain my attention more if you actually provided an explaination as to WHY you feel my opinions stink.

That I very much doubt MsChip. In your mind you see a perfect world. Me' I put away my make believe world, as soon as I became an adult. Not much in common to work with there.

It's an ugly World at times MsChip & we have to live with that, or do what we can to make the World a better place. Unless I hear from you a better way, I will support my Country & what must be done.

Now as the rest have said, in one way or another, Good Bye!

END POST

Closed Thread