question

Old 06-28-03, 05:09 PM
BelairBoy
Visiting Guest
question

how does everyone get the cool little pictures under their names? I want one. It's not fair that everybody gets to be unique except for me. Somebody explain this to me so I can fix myself up with a cool little picture. Thanks to anyone that helps

Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-03, 08:02 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Look up near the top of the screen for USER CP... Click on that... or click on your own name in one of your posts and it will take you to your user profile... On that page, click on edit options... That will allow you to make lots of changes to your preferences, including changing your AVATAR which is the option near the bottom of the list... An avatar is the picture below your name...

Old 06-29-03, 09:31 AM
Group Moderator
We all thought that WAS your pic, b.b.! LOL

Old 06-30-03, 05:17 PM
Ragnar, that is not you? Darn, what a let down. You looked so intelligent with those glasses and you have hair? Don't tell us you have 20/20 vision and you are bald? All this time, we thought you were so high tech that you knew how to post your own personal photo as an Avatar? Hmmmm? The secret is out. Thanks, tow guy!

What do you really look like, Ragnar?

Old 07-01-03, 05:51 AM
Hey belair boy...nice avatar!!!! a fellow wolverine fan i see!!!

Old 07-01-03, 12:18 PM
Okay Twelvepole, please tell me you don't look like a frog LOL!

I hope I don't look like a penguin! I like Ragnar's avatar even if it isn't what he really looks like. A kind, calm soul is what that avatar depicts to me.

I do like your frog, to me it is a free spirit, hopping from one adventure to another. Maybe I should use a blackhole as my avatar? I always seemed to be getting sucked into something . My penguin is a little large, and the blinking eyes? I hope you guys know that I don't bat my eyes at people to get my way. Outgrew that a long time ago (about the time the wrinkles and gray hair started detracting from my eyes! )

Kay

Old 07-01-03, 12:37 PM
wait...you mean to tell me you guys DONT look like your avatars?!?!?!?!?!?!?

now im shot...first no easter bunny, and now this

its just weird seeing someone w/ the same one as me!!!(course not as weird as Kaybyrd blinking her eyes at me like that
LOL!!!!!)

Does make me wonder about what you all look like???

Old 07-01-03, 01:26 PM
Smile Why do we?

What is the reason for an Avitar? How do we chose the one we use? Why do some change theirs, while others don't?

All Questions that won't change anything. However do you ever wonder why?

Did Forums get the ugliest one, to scare us with? Because if not I want it. That Avatar is a dead ringer for me

I don't suppose any of our findings, will ever be published. Maybe someday we will even have life like Holograms of ourselves.

I belong to one site where you can make your own Avatar + click on a camara icon & pop, their's your real pic in a pop up.

Old 07-01-03, 01:39 PM
I belong to one site where you can make your own Avatar + click on a camara icon & pop, their's your real pic in a pop up.
Okay, now that's a scary thought! Me as an actual avatar. Oh the truth would be known....scary thought. I like the idea of hiding behind the computer and drawn avatars...not being in public view.

Kay