Might be commercial not sure....

Old 08-04-03, 10:42 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Might be commercial not sure....

I have a tupperware container that had dried woodstain in it. I used the new Dawn product, Power Dissolve spray on it and the stain came off with minimal scrubbing.

Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-03, 04:31 AM
I once used my wifes muffon pan when I rebuilt my carburator. This pan is perfect for holding all the small parts a carburator contains. Needless to say she was irate. After I was finished no amount of Dawn, Joy, or anything else would get her to use the pan again. Moral is even though it cleaned up fine never use your wifes stuff for your own use. Had to buy her a new pan and the new one I know cost more than the old one, but hey gotta get out of that dog house some how.

She never found out about using her big cake pan to drain transmission fluid in.

Old 08-05-03, 06:00 AM
Super Moderator
Do you folks mean there's hope for my wife's 8 cup Pyrex measuring cup I used to mix car paint?

Old 08-05-03, 09:18 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
That spray just came out on the market and I have found it works a lot better than dish soap even Dawn , which can take ground in motor oil off my hands. Also restoreed a shine to a 25 year old sink drain with just a little scrubbing.

Old 08-06-03, 04:13 PM
Hmmm, I may need to try some of that. Might just get the 'boys' in my house out of the doghouse LOL.

Kay

Old 08-07-03, 10:02 AM
Ashley
Visiting Guest
I must say this thread makes me SO glad that my hubby isnt a handyman in any kinda way unless I need a dinner for 8 or the answer to useless trivia