Topic Moved

Old 08-07-03, 05:58 AM
Joe_F
Visiting Guest
Question Anyone seen Mike Merritt????

Hey Mike are you out there? I sent something your way, give me a shout via e-mail. I need to catch up on a few things.

Thanks,

Sponsored Links
Old 08-07-03, 06:21 AM
mikejmerritt
Visiting Guest
Hey Joe, I'm out here, really back here now, after the wife and I jumped in the Highlander and ventured about 5000 miles around this country. Left MS headed for Sula Montana, dropped back through the desert SW (yea that little canyon etc.) and spent time with brother in Dallas on the way in. Great trip!!! I'll email you tonight as to goings on. The brake parts and CD you sent did make it and thanks much......Mike

Old 08-07-03, 12:12 PM
Admin Emeritus
Moderators Note

Although this thread has it's value of importance, it does not contain any request for help or advice of interest to readers in the small engine forum. Therefore, it was moved out of that topic and into this one.

Old 08-08-03, 07:06 AM
Joe_F
Visiting Guest
Thumbs up

Good to hear Mike, and you're welcome.

I look forward to your e-mail.

Regards,

Old 08-08-03, 07:32 PM
Mike,

That was one heck of a trip! I thought I took a long one when I jumped in my car and went to Henderson, NV (near Vegas) to get my kid's stuff and bring it home. Guess it wouldn't have been so bad if we had stopped at some places and had a look-see. We drove straight there and back. Not, repeat, not a fun trip!

I've always wanted to visit Montana. How did you like it there?

Oh, I live in Northwest Mississippi near Memphis, TN. Glad that you had a good trip, and are back now.

Kay