Introduce Myself

Old 11-30-03, 11:56 AM
mrhaney
Visiting Guest
Introduce Myself

i would like to introduce myself
i am a 58 year old married male. my wife and i have been married now for 38 years. we live in atlanta, ga. we have 4 grown children, two boys and two girls. we have two grandchildren. i was born in massachusetts and my wife comes from california. i met her on valentines day in 1965 and proposed to her 2 weeks later. we were married may 1, 1965. i am presently retired and i stay busy remodeling my house. i enjoy talking with different people on the computer and i like making tape recordings of music. i also enjoy reading about and driving old cars and trucks. how about you?

Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-03, 12:15 PM
I always wondered what happened to you Mr.Haney. How is everybody else from Green Acres? "Just Joking" That was one of my favorite shows as a kid.

You'll love this site. Helpful in just about any need you may come up with.

About me.. Not many know.... I'm 36 years old male.. married 13 years to an Italian girl. 2 small children Matt is 10, DeAnna is 7. I'm mostly into hvac and a jack of alot of other stuff.

Old 12-01-03, 09:33 PM
Smile Welcome to DIY

Hi mrhaney,

mrhaney said:
i also enjoy reading about and driving old cars and trucks. how about you?

Me 2 .
I own & restored a 1972 Chevy Impala & a 1969 Chevy C/10 + 1 1981 Pontiac Bonnivile 300,000 + miles that has had 5 Timing chain & gear sets so far, & had only the oil pan & VC covers off. We call it Jason it never dies.

I am 52 & have one grown Son, a Wife of over 30 years. My first 17 years of life were spent following my Father from Fort to Fort in this & that part of the World (US ARMY BRAT).

You will find folks from every walk in life here @ DIY & we all seem to have a desire to (No mater what we did before) do it ourselves.

The MODs are here to make sure you get the best Safe answers however every member has something to share & teach. This is unlike any other Forums you will find anywhere online.

Being a Moderator is just a better way for me to share the many things & jobs I have worked at over the past 3 Decades. I hope you will enjoy your membership here @ DIY, & find as many new Friends as I have.

Marturo