yohoo!! any suggestions for a fund raiser?

Old 12-01-03, 02:24 AM
pajamas
Visiting Guest
Talking yohoo!! any suggestions for a fund raiser?

ey kindly please suggest a fund raiser!! please don't include buying and selling.. it's kinda lame.. hehe just for charity!!.. suggest stuff that can be done by an individual, okay? thanks!!

Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-03, 06:24 AM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Car washes? Pet sitting? baby sitting? Just a few ideas off the top of my head. Good Luck with it!!

Old 12-01-03, 08:39 AM
Hmm, there are so many things you can buy/sell for a fundraiser, but freebie stuff, not sure.

When you say individual, do you mean just you or do you have some helpers? Also, what type charity are you trying to raise funds for - this might give us some more ideas where to start. Other than that, what Hirsh mentioned seems great for individuals to do.

Kay

Old 12-02-03, 01:17 AM
pajamas
Visiting Guest
nah.. just myself.. haha.. just want to help. maybe with my friends or something or i can suggest it to my organization.. but [preferably something i can do myself..

Old 12-02-03, 05:18 AM
The best bet would be to choose a charity, and then speak with them. They may already know of tried and true ways to raise money.

Then, once you have the charity in mind, and a way to raise the funds you can approach your organization and/or friends to help you.

Its like planning a road trip or vacation. You need a destination before you can plan the trip.

Kay

Old 12-02-03, 06:40 AM
Super Moderator
pajamas:

My kids have recieved much benefit from fundraising.
They have travelled much of Canada with the Boy Scouts and a number of years ago my two boys were able to attend a Jamboree in Holland with side trips to England and France thanks to fundraising.

Roughly where do you live, what kind of group do you belong to, what would you be raising funds for and how many would participate in fundraising?
An individual raising funds cannot bring in a lot of dollars by him/her self.

Search this Thread