are you curious? click here!! oh yeah!!

Old 12-01-03, 02:42 AM
pajamas
Visiting Guest
Cool are you curious? click here!! oh yeah!!

hey people!! let's start off a story roll.. sounds corney huh? i'm just bored..what you've got to do is connect my sentences.. copy them and paste them in your new post/message/reply!! haha.. then others will continue and so on and so forth.. got it? yeah i know you got it!! we're all smart, aren't we? hahaha.. lol let's begin..
(don't worry if it doesn't make sense..) it's just for fun!!

Christmas reminds me of a man with white beard and moustache who always says hohoho when he lets out gas from his stomach. Reindeers march on in the sky through their invisible path and they would wiglle their body like worms. A girl named Isabella.... (continue this!!)

Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-03, 05:21 AM
gordypoo
Visiting Guest
a girl named isabella was lookin' for a fella who only wore yella',

Old 12-02-03, 01:11 AM
pajamas
Visiting Guest
way to go!! hahahahaha.. tnx for cooperating!!

Old 12-03-03, 09:16 AM
mrhaney
Visiting Guest
a girl named isabella was lookin' for a fella who only wore yella', but instead she found

Old 12-03-03, 09:18 AM
a fella named Grella, who needed a cool tool to fool his...

Old 12-04-03, 07:34 AM
mrhaney
Visiting Guest
a fella named Grella, who needed a cool tool to fool his...unexpecting isabella so he found a way to...

Old 12-04-03, 08:23 AM
Christmas reminds me of a man with white beard and moustache who always says hohoho when he lets out gas from his stomach. Reindeers march on in the sky through their invisible path and they would wiglle their body like worms. A girl named Isabella....was lookin' for a fella who only wore yella',..., but instead she found...a fella named Grella, who needed a cool tool to fool his...unexpecting isabella so he found a way to...climb the clock tower and ring the bell(a)..