If life hands you lemons....

Old 12-04-03, 07:28 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
If life hands you lemons....

If life hands you lemons, would you say "if life gives you lemons make lemonade"? I say " I like lemons, what else have you got?". I personally love sucking lemon wedges even if it does kill the enamel on your teeth.

Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-03, 08:12 PM
If life hands you lemons...
I'd grab by bottle of tequila and a shaker of salt LOL.

Kay

Old 12-05-03, 04:54 AM
My wife was diagnosed with gaulstones and one of the things the doctor told her to try was some concoction with lemon juice and oil. Well I bought her a bottle of that "real lemon" and my 7 year old daughter who loves lemonade was standing there so out of honeryness I asked her if she wanted a drink of lemon juice. She says yes and proceeds to take this huge drink and I could see on her face how sour it is but she tries her hardest not to show it and says it was good. Bad side is I got wind that she is secretly seeking revenge and scamming something up with her mom and brother to get me back. Now I sleep with one eye open.

Old 12-05-03, 05:12 AM
Now I can't honestly say I don't blame her, can you?

question- does sleeping with one eye open make for funny dreams? just kidding. Its too early in the morning and I'm remember the first time one of mine got a hold of the lemon juice.

Kay

Old 12-05-03, 05:41 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
I love lemon juice with water. A co-worker asked for some of my water from the bottle I brought to work. I said sure, but it does have lemon juice in it. He said no problem. He took a drink of it and the look on his face was priceless.

Old 12-08-03, 06:47 AM
for some reason my 4yo loves to suck lemons. whenever the wife or i get one with iced tea or diet soda she insists on sucking the lemon. i can tell the sourness is getting to her but this little masochist just sits there and sucks the lemon till all the juice is gone. as you have said the look on her face is priceless!!!

Old 12-08-03, 06:50 AM
Ian does that too! Loves to suck sour things. I don't see how in the world they stand it. I like lemons, but they tend to tear my lips up. Guess because they're so dry.

If I do shots of tequila, I don't use lemon because of that. (which is rare that I drink tequila, but its all I will drink).

Kay

Old 12-08-03, 12:54 PM
sunshine1952
Visiting Guest
My granddaughter did that too when she was less than a year. We use to hand them to her just to see the look on her face. Too young to hid it. It was hysterical.