I'll post this to this forum

Old 05-18-04, 05:36 AM
I'll post this to this forum

I know the forum super mods visit and hang out here.

What happened to the forum for bugs and software issues?

I JUST LOVE the new laser level popups. I get them on the first 3 new messages I read. Someone went to alot of trouble to make them, and they are pretty, BUT do I need to see it 3 times?

Okay, off my soap box now... you can either move this to right forum or X it out, just wanted you to know.

Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-04, 05:52 AM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Moved from the computers forum. A chats & whines mod may want to merge this with this thread.

Chris

Old 05-20-04, 08:29 AM
Forums Admin
Visiting Guest
It was the decission of management to remove the forum from public view since reported "bugs" are basically the same "Bugs" are being reported over and over. Since no real new "Bugs" are being reported we see no need to keep the forum open to the public. While ther are still issues we are working on then and hope to have them resolved in a relatively quick manner.

Old 05-20-04, 11:00 AM
I have not seen the advertisement for the laser level, and for some reason don't have any other problems with the forum except for often not getting a new post in the new post list when there is new post. Consequently, I miss some of the new posts until a reply has been made. I have trouble telling when a new post is indicated on the opening page because the folder color is so subtle when there is a new post.

Then there is the unfortunate choice of colors for my old eyes.

Chris