"Do Not Disturb!"

Old 10-27-04, 10:10 PM
SimK68
Visiting Guest
"Do Not Disturb!"

Boy you got that right! ....

The cable techy was here doing some minor repairs so id have a good connection to make this thread. Trouble shooted the connectors here and there, UNTIL the critters who can actually read that warning on there responsible for making the techy,me and my pops RUN for our lives......

When it was safe enough to return, heres what was discovered!!

Now for thoes of you that live in the southern states, and are familiar with these lil' flying heat seeking bombs... Ive seen nests THAT large from the wasps who have the yellow and brown markings, but NOT from the large, orange ones, like these....

http://home.houston.rr.com/dtlocke/i...-wasps-cp2.jpg

There must of been at least 40 to 50! And there are the ones that are realted to them that are darker, and have the black stinger that dont have as a leathal sting.

Got to respect where these guys build more!

Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-04, 05:09 AM
Group Moderator
OOOOOOH, yeah.

I get nasty surprises like that at least once a week when hooking up to a car that's been sitting for six months waiting to be fixed. I'll trade you those for the snakes that have slithered out a couple of times, tho.

Old 10-28-04, 07:20 AM
SimK68
Visiting Guest
Originally Posted by the_tow_guy
OOOOOOH, yeah.

I get nasty surprises like that at least once a week when hooking up to a car that's been sitting for six months waiting to be fixed. I'll trade you those for the snakes that have slithered out a couple of times, tho.
LOL!! Snakes dont out number ou 40 to 1 , and fly!!! But,yea, ill also carry a shovel or machete in a situation like that as well.