Hey Snowman53 where are you?????

Old 11-14-04, 06:35 AM
Hey Snowman53 where are you?????

Hey snoman53
You still around???? I haven't heard from you in a while. I know you have lots of stuff happening but I miss yakking with you and reading about your Ariens projects.
Come back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

snoman
(the other cool one)

Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-04, 05:37 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
PM him.

Chris

Old 11-18-04, 04:47 PM
re: I'm still around

Hey Snoman:

Hope you are OK. We can indeed expect to see me here almost daily in the very near future. I've been in Belfast (Northern Ireland) for the last few months and then had to go to California to arbitrate the settlement of my Uncle's estate.

A good bit of money was involved and his family and children were fighting about the will.

Ugh! I hate the weather in California and it was a bad situation but one I was able to resolve.

I've been back home for a nearly a week and have been building a shed in the back to make more room in the garage. It's not big at 10 x 12 but will allow me to store Summer gear and make space in the garage.

I worked on it today for a few hours and started on the felt paper and roofing but then the rain came hard. Had to tarp the roof and hope the weather is better tomorrow. All I need is a few hours; I can then finish it and call the town inspector to have him sign off so I can start moving in equipment.

Anyway, it's nice and tight and dry now. If I had to I could grab a sleeping bag and stay in it and be quite comfortable for a night.

Regards,

Snowman53

Old 11-18-04, 05:23 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
^^^^^ He's right there! ^^^^^

Chris

Search this Thread