Go Back  DoItYourself.com Community Forums > Community Meeting Center For Non Governmental & Non Political Forum Topics > General Chats and Discussions
Reload this Page > This forum would be better if the "My TV is broken" threads had a separate forum.

This forum would be better if the "My TV is broken" threads had a separate forum.

Old 05-10-05, 08:51 AM
This forum would be better if the "My TV is broken" threads had a separate forum.

Television problems should have their own forum. There are enough of them to justify it, and the problems are entirely different than 99% of the Stereo, VCR, DVD, and Home theater problems that are posted here.

.02 cents.

Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-05, 09:34 AM
Super Moderator
stereoguy,

I've moved this thread to Chats and Whines because it would be a better place to discuss this.

We can certainly look into what you are suggesting to see if it is feasable.

Greg

Old 05-11-05, 09:24 AM
bobrod
Visiting Guest
There is no need for a separate TV repair forum. The current forum is Home Entertainment - TV, Stereo, VCR & DVD. All four of those topics are intertwined and similar and they should not be separated. If TV questions are the dominant ones, then that's the way it is. TV is listed first in the forum name. They will not be broken up.

Search this Thread