What do u want for Christmas?

Old 11-28-05, 02:37 PM
What do u want for Christmas?

Just trying to get ideas... Finding out what's really popular out there...what men, woman have on their Christmas wishes this year...?

Sponsored Links
Old 11-28-05, 04:57 PM
Something every man could appreciate is a clock radio. Because if you are a working man, you don't want to loose your job because you did not wake up in time for work! Most guys like alarm clocks that have a back lit LCD and can store the date & Day in the clock. Alarm clocks that allow you to store two different alarms times and be able to switch between them are nice too!

Something every woman could appreciate are perfume and jewlery. If you are on a budget, get her a large bottle of perfume that you know she likes! If you don't have a limited budget, get her either Diamond or Gold jewlery, which ever she likes!

My Two Cents

Old 11-29-05, 05:52 AM
Forum Topic Moderator
Originally Posted by Terminator20
Something every woman could appreciate are perfume and jewlery. If you are on a budget, get her a large bottle of perfume that you know she likes! If you don't have a limited budget, get her either Diamond or Gold jewlery, which ever she likes!

But my wife is allergic to most perfumes and my wallet is allergic to diamonds

Old 11-29-05, 09:04 AM
Marksr:

u need a new wallet for Christmas

Old 11-29-05, 10:46 AM
Originally Posted by Terminator20
If you are on a budget, get her a large bottle of perfume
HA!!! you haven't priced perfume in a while, have you???

Old 11-29-05, 03:52 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Mine may be unique. I want to be able to reach a settlement with the IRS and be able to afford presents (gift cards) for family and friends. The chances of both happening are slim and none, Slim is outta town this week.

Old 11-29-05, 08:53 PM
I've been married 27 years and know many things not to buy a woman. For example, clothes are really just a cloth gift certificate that gets redeemed/returned on Boxing Day. And dont waste time buying a new couch and chair or curtains to surprise your wife.
I read somewhere that you should NOT get women practical stuff like pots and pans etc (just kidding, I'm not really that dumb but hey thats what I got for my birthday), buy something they would really like but never buy for themselves. Like a 1/8 ounce bottle of perfume that costs the same as 100 gallons of gas. My wife would never buy one but she'd be happy to get it.
Last year I gave my wife a certificate for a custom made driver. She liked it (at least she said she did)!
Guys usually like anything technical. I somehow rationalized why I needed a blackberry and how it saves money!Tools are no-brainers.
Sports gear is always appreciated.
Wouldn't a real poker table be nice?

Last edited by mjd2k; 11-29-05 at 10:11 PM.
Old 11-30-05, 04:26 AM
I want money to buy car parts with. I usually make sure the kids can get me something, a lot of times it's something they made themselves, but my main gift I want is to be able to get some high performance stuff for my Camaro "in their name". See I profit from it and when we've got the car out going cruising or 1/4 mile dragstrip they can brag about the stuff they contributed to the project.

Old 11-30-05, 08:56 AM
New tires.......$500.00 each
Custom Accessories........$2,000
Bragging rights.........Priceless
What a perfect win-win gift!!