Old 02-06-06, 03:51 PM

Ya it seems that another option that has been disabled in this forum is avatars. I can no longer see my avatar or allot of others, whats next?

Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-06, 04:35 PM
Wha ?

Every now and then, it won't let me finish a sente . It hasn't happend in awhi . Maybe, it's just m .

Old 02-06-06, 07:44 PM
Hmmmmmmm. I'm not sure I wanted to see someone else's avatar but what the heck is it? Maybe I should be upset too

Old 02-07-06, 02:30 PM
"Avatar" is the term for the cute little pictures next to some members' names, like my little running doggy up there..... and your little dancing yellow guy....

Old 02-16-06, 07:29 AM
cambece
Visiting Guest

Cambece

Old 02-24-06, 06:39 PM
Group Moderator
I am #4 of the six people on the planet that still have olde fashioned dial-up. I don't want spend two and a half days waiting for some new dancing androgynous critter to load. Oh, don't get me started on mile long signatures... Short and sweet people... I'm connected with a soup can & string...

Old 02-24-06, 11:21 PM
Pilot Dane....
Man, dial up is slow...I just saw your message now you wrote 5 hours ago. I think one of those six people may have died waiting. Now, #4 of 5 I think.

Old 06-18-06, 10:29 AM
Cool I like avatars.

I also am on dial up (currently connected at 28.8K) but like avatars and smilies. However, I like my own avatar, not the silly ones most forums offer.

Later..........

Old 06-18-06, 10:40 AM
nap
Originally Posted by kzoogene
I also am on dial up (currently connected at 28.8K) but like avatars and smilies. However, I like my own avatar, not the silly ones most forums offer.

Later..........
If you just yell real loud, I'll input your comments in my broadband connection. You have to yell pretty loud though, I'm down in Niles.

The funny thing is that terminator20's avatar is showing.

Old 06-18-06, 12:41 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
The avatars are not disabled. I can see all your little cartoons. What you do go to user control panel and click on edit options.Scroll down and make sure the box next to show avatar has a green check mark in it if not click on it and that solves the problem.