Old 02-27-06, 05:43 AM
Group Moderator
I'm a millionaire!!!! Wooo-HOOOOOOOO!!!

From the Director General,
Union Togolaise de Banque,
Lome-Togo West Africa.
Tel:0022-890-713-51.

Goodday,

I am Mr Ballack Konto, the Director General of the above bank. I am contacting you to inform you that we have been waiting for your application, requesting for the release/transfer of your inheritance estate with our bank.

It came to our knowledge that you are not aware of this inheritance since last two years our late customer died. He WILLED his account to you as the beneficiary inscribing that you are his account beneficiary probably your distant relative or friend. You may know him or you may not know him. This account stand now at US$13.4Million including the accumulated interests.

Please contact our customer's care for further instruction on the claim at (*****[email protected]*****.com). Call me immediately and I will advice you to keep this information confidential.

Regards,

Mr Ballack.

Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-06, 07:09 AM
Whoo-Hoo!
Lucky You!

Guess what the third largest industry in Nigeria is now?
Yup, Internet scams

The penal code for fraud (419) is so full of loopholes, people have come up with another way of dealing with these scammers
This is a long read, but worth it
http://www.419eater.com/html/okorie.htm

Old 02-27-06, 07:13 AM
Group Moderator
Why don't we just keep this among friends - post your bank account information here and we'll all drain your account instead of the guy who's trying to scam you. The worst part is that people actually fall for this and lose all their savings.

Old 02-27-06, 07:13 AM
United States Secret Service Public Awareness Advisory regarding "Advance Fee" or "419" scams:
http://www.secretservice.gov/alert419.shtml

Old 02-27-06, 07:18 AM
Slickshift,
The Government is too busy right now to investigate frauds. They are repainting all the Port signs in Arabic so the new employees can read them.

Old 02-27-06, 07:37 AM
You mean to tell me that all 7 of my checking accounts and 15 saving accounts will be drained soon after giving that information to this banker? I thought I was his only kin and should get his millions! Just think of the tools I could buy for all of us...and shoes for Annette

Old 02-27-06, 07:45 AM
Group Moderator
I thought we had established that Annette already has enough shoes.

Old 02-27-06, 07:53 AM
Just delete the emails and forget it. Thats why i do not go for those so called non profit groups that go over there and "help out". No offense, but if they have the time and money for a computer they have the time and money to feed people.

Old 02-27-06, 08:02 AM
Annette will never have enough shoes, Rapture will never have enough tools and I will never have enough money unless Towguy gives me some of his.

Old 02-27-06, 08:08 AM
Group Moderator
I meant that we had established for Annette that she had enough shoes, I'm not considering her opinion on the subject. What would be enough money?

Old 02-27-06, 08:29 AM
For starters, any amount my new best friend in the world, Tow Guy, will give me.

Old 02-27-06, 10:26 AM
Dang , I meant to call dibs on Tow Guy

Old 02-27-06, 12:13 PM
Especially for Rapture

Goodday,

I am Mr. Bull, the Director General of Orphan Tools. I am contacting you to inform you that we have been waiting for your application, requesting for the release/transfer of your inheritance.

It came to our knowledge that you are not aware of this inheritance since last two years our late customer died. He WILLED his tools to you as the beneficiary inscribing that you are his new tool beneficiary probably your distant relative or friend. You may know him or you may not know him. The new tool inventory now stands at 147 new electrical power tools.

To claim your new tools simply provide us with a ship to address and donate all of your current tools to the Orphan Tools charity program. In order to cover the expense of shipping your new tools to you, please only donate used tools of less than two years old and in working condition. These tools will be sold and the money used for shipping your new tools to you. Any left over funds will be donated to the charity entitled "Shoes for the Wives of Tool Addicts".

Please contact our customer's care for further instruction at (*****[email protected]*****.com). Call me immediately and I will advice you to keep this information confidential.

Old 02-27-06, 06:04 PM
Forum Topic Moderator
Thanks guys for the hilarious reading. I won't ask towguy for any money - he probably spent it all on trucks anyway

I recieved a phone call a few years back informing me of all the money I had won AND how much it would cost me [up front] to collect it, I got so mad on the phone I failed to get any pertinent info so I could report it

Old 02-27-06, 06:30 PM
Thank you for the notification and your offer to assist in the funds transfer.

Kindly provide the ABA routing number and account number, so I can expedite the transfer. I will gladly reimburse you for your time when the transfer is complete.

Yours Truly,
BillyRay JoeBob Hicks

Devils Hollow, USA

P.S.
You can reach me on my cell phone. Ask for block E, tier 3, AB21427 when the guard answers.

Old 02-27-06, 07:38 PM
Group Moderator
Okay, majak gets half of my inheritence because he spoke up first.

And I think Annette was the sender; she's scamming people's bank acounts to fuel her shoe buying obsession.

Old 02-28-06, 04:33 AM
Hmmmm, I should have known there was a foot fetish involved somewhere. Thanks Tow Guy, I'll be waiting for the check. Hope my clumbsy postman doesn't drop it as I live on a hill and I don't want it bouncing all the way down.

Old 02-28-06, 01:33 PM
your Honor, I OBJECT!!!

OMG! such disrespect!!! and behind my back, no less! shame on you boys! good thing a little birdie tipped me off to all this mockery & sass! now, in my defense:

first off, i haven't lived in West Africa for YEARS. (B) $13.4 million wouldn't even begin to make a dent in my collection, and #3, since my husband is about as UN-handy as most of your wives probably are, this whole conversation really isn't applicable to me........unless you want to start comparing greens fees and 5 hour blocks of time with my quick little shoe purchases!!! because it doesn't take me anywhere NEAR 5 hours to buy pair of shoes, and i don't spend NEAR as much money on a pair of shoes as he spends on 18 holes of pasture pool!!! so let's compare apples to apples, shall we? any gophers out there?

Old 02-28-06, 01:42 PM
Annette,
I am amazed that you do not play golf. After all, they use special SHOES. Even if you didn't play, it would aerate the lawn while you are pushing the mower. (someone has to cut the green while others are playing on it) LOL

Old 02-28-06, 01:49 PM
actually, i do play (and darned well, i might add!! ), just not anymore. SOMEONE'S gotta stay home with the kids! plus, ever since most courses banned spikes, the shoes just aren't that fun anymore!! might as well just wear tennies. however, i do have about 100 visors in every color of the rainbow!!! care to talk HATS???

Old 02-28-06, 02:20 PM
Group Moderator
Uh oh, I don't like where this is going.

Old 02-28-06, 02:40 PM
what's the matter, Mitch? don't wanna have to defend your golf equipment purchases, too??? let me guess......you've got 5 Big Bertha drivers and have your eye on a new one right now, 10 different putters, 20 different wedges, each differing from the other by only 0.00089 degrees loft........shall i go on????

Old 02-28-06, 06:48 PM
Originally Posted by Annette
what's the matter, Mitch? don't wanna have to defend your golf equipment purchases, too???
No...no...
I don't think that's it
...You obviously haven't seen his hat collection

Old 02-28-06, 07:45 PM
Group Moderator
I think I own two hats, can't remember the last time I wore one. Quit playing golf in '97. I just remember the controversy we had over Annette's shoe collection and now she wants to talk hats?

Old 03-04-06, 06:14 AM
Group Moderator
Tow Guy is trying to imagine Annette in a shoe store for five hours with $13.4 million in her purse.

Old 03-05-06, 01:45 PM
Originally Posted by the_tow_guy
Tow Guy is trying to imagine Annette in a shoe store for five hours with $13.4 million in her purse.

Did you just refer to yourself in the third person? I guess when you are a millionaire, you can pretty much do what you want

Old 03-05-06, 04:05 PM
Group Moderator
Oh, yaaas. We were referring to ourselves in the third person. It lets the little people know that we are to be respected.

Old 03-05-06, 04:58 PM
Group Moderator
Now it's not just third person, but third person plural!

Old 03-05-06, 05:11 PM
Originally Posted by Rapture
Did you just refer to yourself in the third person? I guess when you are a millionaire, you can pretty much do what you want
I guess you didn't get the memo
The newly rich the_tow_guy has purchased doityourself.com and shall henceforth be addressed as "His Majesty, the_King_tow_guy"
Check your PM inbox for details

Oh yeah, the Mods are now all "Most Humble and Unworthy Servants"

The new titles will be under our usernames Monday AM

Old 03-06-06, 04:54 AM
Group Moderator
One of you admin guys better get my member title updated from "Member Plus" to something more regal pretty quick or else get your resumes up-to-date.

Search this Thread