An attempt at drawing

Old 05-23-06, 06:36 AM
cambece
Visiting Guest
An attempt at drawing

For the last few days I have been working on my drawing skills and I wanted to share my progress. Here are 2 of the pictures I have made…neither is too special, but then again I have really never taken the time to try and draw. Critique is welcome, but if you don’t like them please tell me why so I can fix them up and make them better.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33...rawing0002.jpg
This one is just random stuff, not sure what I was going for, but I like coloring

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33...rawing0001.jpg
Fighter man

Cambece

Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-06, 09:50 AM
Interesting...

The 1st drawing makes me wonder what you were thinking at that time...sad, happy, lonely...I actually stared at it for a while wondering. So what was going on in your mind?

Next time try drawing, sketching on sketch paper rather than line paper

You know how teachers always tell you to say within the lines??? I never believed that theory. Personally, I like art a lot and like the "no lines" rule.

Old 05-24-06, 07:53 AM
Originally Posted by cambece
if you don’t like them please tell me why so I can fix them up and make them better.
better? better for who? you need to draw to please yourself. if others like it, too, then that's great. some people will like it, some won't. are you going to listen to the ones who do or the ones who don't? or will you change it for every individual person? see what i mean? you have to produce art that YOU like. if i tell you i don't like it, but then tell you that if you change this & that, and use different colors, and blah blah blah, then you'd be creating MY art, not yours. you think Picasso produced a piece of art and then asked someone to tell him how to change it to make it "better"?? obviously not.

draw what you like, and draw it the way you want to.

but not on lined notebook paper.

Old 05-30-06, 03:54 AM
cambece
Visiting Guest
Originally Posted by DIYaddict
Interesting...

The 1st drawing makes me wonder what you were thinking at that time...sad, happy, lonely...I actually stared at it for a while wondering. So what was going on in your mind?
What was on my mind was everything in a mismatched way, i felt sad to be alone,but i was surrounded by people at my friends house. My latest drawings are much much better, more details and better subjects...but is still draw with pain and sadness

Cambece

Old 06-05-06, 04:06 AM
cambece
Visiting Guest
to save space here is one of my unfinished drawings
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33...arthead003.jpg
this one is multi-paged and this is the only part i has so far

Cambece

Old 06-09-06, 10:54 AM
cambece
Visiting Guest
still no-1???

Cambece

Old 06-09-06, 12:33 PM
can't see them, sorry.

maybe this isn't the best forum to be using if you really want to talk about your art, you know?

Old 06-09-06, 01:38 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
All her pictures came up when i viewed them just now

Search this Thread